Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
Having IMET as your electronics assembly partner means that your boards will be built by a company that since its founding in 2000 has earned a reputation for reliability and integrity in product development and printed circuit board assembly.
Now owning and occupying a 15,000 sq. ft. facility in Southampton, PA, IMET is staffed by 7 engineers and a team of circuit board assembly and quality personnel. Latest-generation machines give us the speed, accuracy and flexibility to process virtually any printed circuit assembly project.
We run three automated lines that include both a semi and fully automatic printer with paste inspection, three pick and place machines (4-head and 2-head) with placement speeds to 10,500 cph and the ability to mount components down to 0.3mm/0.012” lead pitch. Also included are 8-zone and 5-zone reflow ovens, a selective soldering system, automatic optical inspection as well as X-ray. In addition, we provide environmentally safe board cleaning with de-ionized water recycling and Rose testing.
IMET Capabilities & Equipment Include:
- Three Automated Electronic Assembly Lines
- Surface Mount & Through-Hole Processing
- Lead & Lead-Free Processing
- 4-Head and 2-Head Pick & Place Machines
- Mounting Speeds to 10,500 cph
- High Density, Low to High Volume Capability
- Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex
- Processes Components down to 01005
- Fine Pitch Down to 0.3mm (BGA. QFN, QFP)
- 8-Zone & 5-Zone Reflow Ovens
- Selective Soldering System
- Automatic Optical & X-Ray Inspection Systems
- Environmentally Safe Board Cleaning with De-ionized Water
The Biggest Circuit Boards Around
IMET is the only regional, and one of the few in the country, that offers assembly of 4′ boards and larger. We can go up to 5′ PCBAs, usually used in LED lighting, and probably even further, if you ask us! Architects and designers are pushing the boundaries of advanced lighting technology and IMET can deliver on any vision.